A Bretton Woods for Innovation
October 16, 2011 Editor 0Stephen Ezell in an article for “World Policy Institute” argues for a new international framework.
- Developing a Strong Eco-System Which Drives Innovation
- Building the Global Innovation Economy
- Does institutional context matter in building innovation capability?
- Innovation with High Social Benefits and Corporate Financial Performance
- The invisible hand in entrepreneurial process: bricolage in emerging economies
- Lessons from Public-Private Innovation Strategic Alliances for SMEs
Subscribe to our stories
- Organisational resilience: building business value in a changing world August 2, 2017
- Stakeholder involvement, knowledge, and gender norms key for effective rainwater management August 1, 2017
- The absorptive capacity as a key success factor in international strategic alliances: a study of Tunisian firms July 29, 2017
- A social affair: identifying motivation of social entrepreneurs July 29, 2017
- How Africa RISING interventions affecting production diversity and dietary quality July 28, 2017