A Bretton Woods for Innovation
October 16, 2011 Editor 0Stephen Ezell in an article for “World Policy Institute” argues for a new international framework.
- Developing a Strong Eco-System Which Drives Innovation
- Building the Global Innovation Economy
- Does institutional context matter in building innovation capability?
- Innovation with High Social Benefits and Corporate Financial Performance
- The invisible hand in entrepreneurial process: bricolage in emerging economies
- Lessons from Public-Private Innovation Strategic Alliances for SMEs
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018