We Need to Innovate a new way of Doing Business
October 4, 2011 Editor 0
In The Huffington Post (UK) James Baker writes that the traditional business model for the innovation, research and development of technology is no longer fit for the challenges of the 21st Century. That means understanding the need to look beyond the walls of our own companies and forge genuine and mutually beneficial relationships across industries, markets, SMEs and academia.
- Open innovation for SMEs in developing countries – an intermediated communication network model for collaboration beyond obstacles
- Think local
- The Walkshop Approach to Science and Technology Ethics.
- Intellectual capital as competitive advantage in emerging clusters in Latin America
- Innovation and network collaboration: an HRM perspective
- 20 Business Model Innovations
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018