We Need to Innovate a new way of Doing Business
October 4, 2011 Editor 0
In The Huffington Post (UK) James Baker writes that the traditional business model for the innovation, research and development of technology is no longer fit for the challenges of the 21st Century. That means understanding the need to look beyond the walls of our own companies and forge genuine and mutually beneficial relationships across industries, markets, SMEs and academia.
- Open innovation for SMEs in developing countries – an intermediated communication network model for collaboration beyond obstacles
- Think local
- The Walkshop Approach to Science and Technology Ethics.
- Intellectual capital as competitive advantage in emerging clusters in Latin America
- Innovation and network collaboration: an HRM perspective
- 20 Business Model Innovations
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- The Partnership for Economic Policy Call for Project Proposals September 29, 2017
- 3 Uncommon Ways ICT Can Aid Delivery of High Impact Agricultural Research and Development September 29, 2017
- 20 Reasons You Should Integrate Tourism into Your Development Agenda September 29, 2017
- How Mobile Applications are Documenting Property Rights in Zambia September 29, 2017
- Which African Governments Spy on Technology Users the Most? September 29, 2017