We Need to Innovate a new way of Doing Business
October 4, 2011 Editor 0
In The Huffington Post (UK) James Baker writes that the traditional business model for the innovation, research and development of technology is no longer fit for the challenges of the 21st Century. That means understanding the need to look beyond the walls of our own companies and forge genuine and mutually beneficial relationships across industries, markets, SMEs and academia.
- Open innovation for SMEs in developing countries – an intermediated communication network model for collaboration beyond obstacles
- Think local
- The Walkshop Approach to Science and Technology Ethics.
- Intellectual capital as competitive advantage in emerging clusters in Latin America
- Innovation and network collaboration: an HRM perspective
- 20 Business Model Innovations
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Organisational resilience: building business value in a changing world August 2, 2017
- Stakeholder involvement, knowledge, and gender norms key for effective rainwater management August 1, 2017
- The absorptive capacity as a key success factor in international strategic alliances: a study of Tunisian firms July 29, 2017
- A social affair: identifying motivation of social entrepreneurs July 29, 2017
- How Africa RISING interventions affecting production diversity and dietary quality July 28, 2017