Innovating With Services
September 26, 2011 Editor 0
An article on the Financial Post website notes that in this difficult economic climate, most executives are looking to improve competitiveness and profitability by becoming more innovative. One way to outflank competition, meet increasing customer demands and improve revenues is to target innovation efforts against the services side of the business. There is now a critical mass of best practices around making an innovation in services strategy work. Open innovation pioneer, Henry Chesbrough, recently summarized some of these in an interview in strategy+business magazine.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- The Partnership for Economic Policy Call for Project Proposals September 29, 2017
- 3 Uncommon Ways ICT Can Aid Delivery of High Impact Agricultural Research and Development September 29, 2017
- 20 Reasons You Should Integrate Tourism into Your Development Agenda September 29, 2017
- How Mobile Applications are Documenting Property Rights in Zambia September 29, 2017
- Which African Governments Spy on Technology Users the Most? September 29, 2017