Innovating With Services
September 26, 2011 Editor 0
An article on the Financial Post website notes that in this difficult economic climate, most executives are looking to improve competitiveness and profitability by becoming more innovative. One way to outflank competition, meet increasing customer demands and improve revenues is to target innovation efforts against the services side of the business. There is now a critical mass of best practices around making an innovation in services strategy work. Open innovation pioneer, Henry Chesbrough, recently summarized some of these in an interview in strategy+business magazine.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Organisational resilience: building business value in a changing world August 2, 2017
- Stakeholder involvement, knowledge, and gender norms key for effective rainwater management August 1, 2017
- The absorptive capacity as a key success factor in international strategic alliances: a study of Tunisian firms July 29, 2017
- A social affair: identifying motivation of social entrepreneurs July 29, 2017
- How Africa RISING interventions affecting production diversity and dietary quality July 28, 2017