Innovating With Services
September 26, 2011 Editor 0
An article on the Financial Post website notes that in this difficult economic climate, most executives are looking to improve competitiveness and profitability by becoming more innovative. One way to outflank competition, meet increasing customer demands and improve revenues is to target innovation efforts against the services side of the business. There is now a critical mass of best practices around making an innovation in services strategy work. Open innovation pioneer, Henry Chesbrough, recently summarized some of these in an interview in strategy+business magazine.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018