Medical kit from rich world ‘rarely works’ in poor settings
September 19, 2011 Editor 0
A donkey ambulance and a mobile phone stethoscope have been rare examples of medical inventions suited to the developing world, a meeting heard.
Go to Source
- 5 Reasons to Use Open SIM Kit to Modify Mobile Phone SIM Cards
- Is Facebook Zero the Future of Public Internet Access?
- Why Public Access to ICTs Matter in the Age of Mobile Phones
- Mobile phone credit instead of bread? For many Kenyans, a real dilemma
- Mobile phone access reaches three quarters of world population
- Accept the Smartphone Reality in Development. Everyone Else Has
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018