Medical kit from rich world ‘rarely works’ in poor settings
September 19, 2011 Editor 0
A donkey ambulance and a mobile phone stethoscope have been rare examples of medical inventions suited to the developing world, a meeting heard.
Go to Source
- 5 Reasons to Use Open SIM Kit to Modify Mobile Phone SIM Cards
- Is Facebook Zero the Future of Public Internet Access?
- Why Public Access to ICTs Matter in the Age of Mobile Phones
- Mobile phone credit instead of bread? For many Kenyans, a real dilemma
- Mobile phone access reaches three quarters of world population
- Accept the Smartphone Reality in Development. Everyone Else Has
Subscribe to our stories
- Organisational resilience: building business value in a changing world August 2, 2017
- Stakeholder involvement, knowledge, and gender norms key for effective rainwater management August 1, 2017
- The absorptive capacity as a key success factor in international strategic alliances: a study of Tunisian firms July 29, 2017
- A social affair: identifying motivation of social entrepreneurs July 29, 2017
- How Africa RISING interventions affecting production diversity and dietary quality July 28, 2017