Develop a Strong Business Model Portfolio – Or Risk Kodak’s Fate
September 2, 2011 Editor 0
In this article on the site Innovation Tools, Kay Plante asks “Do you have a strong portfolio of business models?” One business model that is currently succeeding isn’t enough. Most companies, except very small or simple ones, have or should have multiple business models, one for each segment of customers that it serves. A company therefore can be viewed as a portfolio of different business models, each using resources specific to the model as well as resources shared by other (and perhaps all) business models.
Click here to view the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- The Partnership for Economic Policy Call for Project Proposals September 29, 2017
- 3 Uncommon Ways ICT Can Aid Delivery of High Impact Agricultural Research and Development September 29, 2017
- 20 Reasons You Should Integrate Tourism into Your Development Agenda September 29, 2017
- How Mobile Applications are Documenting Property Rights in Zambia September 29, 2017
- Which African Governments Spy on Technology Users the Most? September 29, 2017