Develop a Strong Business Model Portfolio – Or Risk Kodak’s Fate
September 2, 2011 Editor 0
In this article on the site Innovation Tools, Kay Plante asks “Do you have a strong portfolio of business models?” One business model that is currently succeeding isn’t enough. Most companies, except very small or simple ones, have or should have multiple business models, one for each segment of customers that it serves. A company therefore can be viewed as a portfolio of different business models, each using resources specific to the model as well as resources shared by other (and perhaps all) business models.
Click here to view the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- The renaissance of farming systems research in Africa January 16, 2018
- Entrepreneurship competition encourages the Malian diaspora to start businesses on their home turf January 16, 2018
- India: Digital finance models for lending to small businesses January 16, 2018
- Powering up Africa through innovation January 16, 2018
- Which ones did you read and download?Africa RISING’s most popular online products and resources in 2017 January 16, 2018