How Being An Open Business Helps With Five Market Trends
August 16, 2011 Editor 0
In this article in the Business Insider, author Gianluigi Cuccureddu describes how open innovation helps build on five market trends: melting barriers to entry; micromarkets matter; best value wins; higher value roles are emerging; and ecosystems count.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Tags: market trend
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018