How Being An Open Business Helps With Five Market Trends
August 16, 2011 Editor 0
In this article in the Business Insider, author Gianluigi Cuccureddu describes how open innovation helps build on five market trends: melting barriers to entry; micromarkets matter; best value wins; higher value roles are emerging; and ecosystems count.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Tags: market trend
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017