How Open Innovation Can Open Doors For You
August 11, 2011 Editor 0
This article on the website “Smashing Entrepreneur” describes some of the factors that emerged in the past few years that paved the way for Open Innovation paradigms and lays out some steps for turning ideas into a reality through open innovation. There’s also a video from the former CEO of Procter and Gamble, A.G. Lafley, describing how P&G has made use of Open Innovation in licensing ideas.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Tags: Open innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018