How Open Innovation Can Open Doors For You
August 11, 2011 Editor 0
This article on the website “Smashing Entrepreneur” describes some of the factors that emerged in the past few years that paved the way for Open Innovation paradigms and lays out some steps for turning ideas into a reality through open innovation. There’s also a video from the former CEO of Procter and Gamble, A.G. Lafley, describing how P&G has made use of Open Innovation in licensing ideas.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Tags: Open innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017