ICT, Development and Innovation
August 5, 2011 Editor 0
ICT now dominates every aspect of our daily lives. Mobile phones, desktop computers, hand held devices, emails and the use of Internet has become a central part of our culture and society. In business, we have seen major paradigm shifts. How can ICT further development and innovation in Africa? This brief presentation puts forward a model. My Model 2002-2011
- Electrical Power is No Longer a Problem in ICT for Development
- What are the Top 10 Technology Challenges in International Development?
- The other ICT ‘hub’ in Nairobi
- Local software can spur development, says UN report
- Why Public Access to ICTs Matter in the Age of Mobile Phones
- Nairobi Technology Salon: What are the Technology Challenges in International Development?
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018