ICT, Development and Innovation
August 5, 2011 Editor 0
ICT now dominates every aspect of our daily lives. Mobile phones, desktop computers, hand held devices, emails and the use of Internet has become a central part of our culture and society. In business, we have seen major paradigm shifts. How can ICT further development and innovation in Africa? This brief presentation puts forward a model. My Model 2002-2011
- Electrical Power is No Longer a Problem in ICT for Development
- What are the Top 10 Technology Challenges in International Development?
- The other ICT ‘hub’ in Nairobi
- Local software can spur development, says UN report
- Why Public Access to ICTs Matter in the Age of Mobile Phones
- Nairobi Technology Salon: What are the Technology Challenges in International Development?
Subscribe to our stories
- The Partnership for Economic Policy Call for Project Proposals September 29, 2017
- 3 Uncommon Ways ICT Can Aid Delivery of High Impact Agricultural Research and Development September 29, 2017
- 20 Reasons You Should Integrate Tourism into Your Development Agenda September 29, 2017
- How Mobile Applications are Documenting Property Rights in Zambia September 29, 2017
- Which African Governments Spy on Technology Users the Most? September 29, 2017