Kenyan incubator could turn students’ ideas into gold
July 23, 2011 Editor 0
An innovation and business centre at Kenya’s Kenyatta University will try to channel students’ ideas to the marketplace.
Go to Source
- Centre aiming to develop Braamfontein into ICT R&D hub
- Female students scoop award for innovative concept at Innovators Summer School
- Centres of excellence can stop Africa’s brain drain
- New drugs from ancient texts
- Kenya: Computer Pride Training Centre Holds Its 3rd Graduation Ceremony.
- [News & Analysis] Higher Education: With Eye to Innovation, China Revamps Its Universities
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018