Kenyan incubator could turn students’ ideas into gold
July 23, 2011 Editor 0
An innovation and business centre at Kenya’s Kenyatta University will try to channel students’ ideas to the marketplace.
Go to Source
- Centre aiming to develop Braamfontein into ICT R&D hub
- Female students scoop award for innovative concept at Innovators Summer School
- Centres of excellence can stop Africa’s brain drain
- New drugs from ancient texts
- Kenya: Computer Pride Training Centre Holds Its 3rd Graduation Ceremony.
- [News & Analysis] Higher Education: With Eye to Innovation, China Revamps Its Universities
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017