Kenyan incubator could turn students’ ideas into gold
July 23, 2011 Editor 0
An innovation and business centre at Kenya’s Kenyatta University will try to channel students’ ideas to the marketplace.
Go to Source
- Centre aiming to develop Braamfontein into ICT R&D hub
- Female students scoop award for innovative concept at Innovators Summer School
- Centres of excellence can stop Africa’s brain drain
- Kenya: Computer Pride Training Centre Holds Its 3rd Graduation Ceremony.
- New drugs from ancient texts
- [News & Analysis] Higher Education: With Eye to Innovation, China Revamps Its Universities
Subscribe to our stories
- Organisational resilience: building business value in a changing world August 2, 2017
- Stakeholder involvement, knowledge, and gender norms key for effective rainwater management August 1, 2017
- The absorptive capacity as a key success factor in international strategic alliances: a study of Tunisian firms July 29, 2017
- A social affair: identifying motivation of social entrepreneurs July 29, 2017
- How Africa RISING interventions affecting production diversity and dietary quality July 28, 2017