Africa’s agricultural R&D spending ‘a mixed bag’
April 17, 2011 Editor 0
A survey paints a mixed picture of Africa’s agricultural research spending, with an overall rise but several areas for concern.
Go to Source
- Africa must spend ‘a lot more’ on non-communicable disease
- Agricultural research ‘key to easing climate-change impacts’
- Africa gets ‘holistic’ drug discovery centre
- Asian countries collectively top US R&D spend
- Developing ANDI: A Novel Approach to Health Product R&D in Africa
- Innovation : Key to meeting rising food demand.
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018