Africa’s agricultural R&D spending ‘a mixed bag’
April 17, 2011 Editor 0
A survey paints a mixed picture of Africa’s agricultural research spending, with an overall rise but several areas for concern.
Go to Source
- Africa must spend ‘a lot more’ on non-communicable disease
- Agricultural research ‘key to easing climate-change impacts’
- Africa gets ‘holistic’ drug discovery centre
- Asian countries collectively top US R&D spend
- Developing ANDI: A Novel Approach to Health Product R&D in Africa
- Innovation : Key to meeting rising food demand.
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017