Africa gets ‘holistic’ drug discovery centre
April 17, 2011 Editor 0
A new centre will train African researchers to develop drugs for diseases neglected by large pharmaceutical companies.
Go to Source
- Open Innovation Drug Discovery (OIDD): A Potential Path to Novel Therapeutic Chemical Space.
- From the ‘Last Mile’ to the ‘Last Centimeter’
- Open Source Drug Discovery with the Malaria Box Compound Collection for Neglected Diseases and Beyond.
- Developing ANDI: A Novel Approach to Health Product R&D in Africa
- Report urges regional collaboration on clinical trials
- Discovering Africa’s drug potential
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017