Q&A: Calestous Juma and African innovation
February 15, 2011 Editor 0
Harvard globalisation professor Calestous Juma talks to SciDev.Net about how to get Africa’s wealth of innovation making an impact.
Go to Source
- Q&A: Dominique Kuitsouc on climate change in Central Africa
- 3D Printing from your Phone – Nokia Lumia prints own cover
- Africa Open for Investment and Innovative Entrepreneurs
- How Can You Reuse Solutions From Other Industries?
- 9 Different Models in use for Innovation Governance
- Q&A: Value-driven BPM in Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Can Africa’s tech start-up scene rise to the next level? November 20, 2017
- Chocolate innovation: Sweet tooth hackers solve cocoa farmers’ challenges November 20, 2017
- A new generation of CEOs: Running a business in West Africa as a woman November 20, 2017
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world? November 20, 2017
- Towards building an Entrepreneurship Ecosystem- Global Entrepreneurship Week and Freetown Pitch Night-The Role and Significance of the Freetown Pitch Night November 20, 2017