Q&A: Calestous Juma and African innovation
February 15, 2011 Editor 0
Harvard globalisation professor Calestous Juma talks to SciDev.Net about how to get Africa’s wealth of innovation making an impact.
Go to Source
- Q&A: Dominique Kuitsouc on climate change in Central Africa
- 3D Printing from your Phone – Nokia Lumia prints own cover
- Africa Open for Investment and Innovative Entrepreneurs
- How Can You Reuse Solutions From Other Industries?
- 9 Different Models in use for Innovation Governance
- Q&A: Value-driven BPM in Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Giving Francophone African incubators the keys to accelerate growth entrepreneurship February 13, 2018
- Is acceleration the panacea for scaling growth entrepreneurs? Reflections from XL Africa February 13, 2018
- Why providing pre-seed and seed capital is the essential step to bringing West Africa and Sahel’s entrepreneurs to the next level February 13, 2018
- Global Investment Competitiveness: New Insights on FDI February 2, 2018
- BioInnovate Africa phase II launched February 2, 2018